“你一定要學會說英語,哪怕剛開始說得很爛,你也一定要學會說英語。”
你一定要學會說英語,哪怕剛開始說得很爛,你也一定要學會說英語。這是我想對每個人說的話。
"You must to , even if you off very , you must to ." This is what I want to say to .
“學會說英語,根本不是為了賺錢。”曾經一位英語大V這樣對我說。我聽了,一頭霧水。不賺錢,難道是為了情懷嗎?
" to is not at all ," a once told me. I was . If not for , then is it for the ?
他問我,學會說英語,需要掌握什么?我說,發音,單詞,語法,聽力,閱讀等等。
He me, what do you need to to to ? I said, , , , , , and so on.
他說,發音能鍛煉你的聲音感染能力,單詞能訓練你的理解記憶能力;語法能鍛煉你的邏輯思考能力;聽力能鍛煉你的傾聽共情能力;閱讀能擴展你的文化認知能力;你不去學英語,就不需要這些能力嗎?更何況學會說英語,做個雙語或者多語者,思考決策更理性,還能延緩認知障礙(阿爾茲海默)。
He said, can your , can your and ; can your ; can your ; can your ; do you not need if you don't ? , to and or can make your and - more , and it can also ('s).
那一刻我才明白,學會說英語能提高自己受用一生的能力。
At that , I that to can that will me for a .
但當我開始訓練說英語的時候,我有了一個更加深刻的想法。
But when I to , I had a more .
以前我會擔心說錯,不標準,怕人恥笑,抱怨時間不夠,抱怨啟蒙英語老師發音不好帶偏了我,各種甩鍋。
In the past, I , not , and by . I not time, by the poor of my , and make all of .
但當我真正開始為了表達自己而訓練說英語時,每天我都充滿了動力;
But when I to in to , I was with day;
每一段錄音我都愿意投入心血打磨;
I was to put my and soul into ;
每一個音頻發布之后,我滿懷期待;
each was , I was with ;
每一次獲得認可之后,我感到興奮,連續幾夜難以入眠。
And time I , I was so that I had for in a row.
因為自己訓練說英語的幾個月,比過去只是聽廣播和刷美劇幾年成長的還要多。
The few I to have me more than the I just to the and .
正是這份熱情讓我打破了對自己過去的認知。
It was this that my past self-.
我以為我永遠無法開口說英語,
I I be able to ,
我以為我不可能用英語表達自己,
I it was for me to in ,
我以為我不敢在鏡頭面前表達自我,
I I dare to in of the ,
我以為我難以面對粉絲的負面評價,
I I have from fans,
我從來不知道,自己竟然有這么大的潛力。
I knew that I had such .
因為我明白了,學會說英語,
I that to ,
不僅能夠提升自己受用一生的能力;
not only that will me for a ;
還能發現自己無限的可能。
but also me to my .
當我看到無數爆紅的英語博主之后,我有了一個更加寬廣的想法。
When I saw , I had a idea.
那些天不亮就帶人晨讀的獨立老師最能打動我:
The who lead dawn are the most to me:
我被耐心的講解畫面吸引,
I was by the ,
我被郎朗的讀書聲激勵,
I was by the loud ,
我還被真誠的情感感動。
And I was by the .
我嘗試學著做一名英語領讀者,去帶領粉絲晨讀英語。
I to an to lead my fans in .
我至今仍然記得8年前那個夏天,雷聲陣陣的清晨,我在客廳一角小聲的錄音,然后編輯發公眾號,持續不斷更,就連大年三十晚上哪怕有鞭炮聲錄到了音頻里,都沒有中斷;連續不間斷1500多天發布領讀音頻,影響了10萬跟我一樣的英語愛好者養成了晨讀好習慣。
I that ago, the with the of , when I in a of my room, then and on the , . Even on New Year's Eve, when the of was in the , it did not stop. more than 1500 days of , I 100,000 like to the good of . If I had not to at the , be no such .
而后面我全職從業了英語教育,至今已是第8個年頭,我的微信里有幾萬的付費學員和私教學員,很多的晨讀鐵桿粉絲,這不正是學會說英語之后,才發生的美好變化嗎?
, I a full-time , and it has been the year now. I have tens of of paid and on my , and many fans. Isn't this the that has to ?
有人說不要想著去說英語,零基礎,沒語言天賦的肯定會失敗,我說已經不重要了,失敗了又怎樣呢?
Some say not to even , that with no and no will fail. I say it's no , so what if I fail?
從零到學會說英語這個過程,
The from zero to to ,
你可以提升自己一生受用的能力,
you to that will you for a ,
你可以探索職業無限的可能,
you to ,